Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weekly progress pic :) 11th February 2009


I have not really had alot of stitching time this week - I have maybe spent 5 hours stitching?? - but I can see progress on my little mouse :)


Reason for not stitching - I suddenly realised that it was my best friends birthday on February 12th and I needed to make her something...


I decided I would crochet her something (not stating what as she reads my blog and I don't want to ruin my surprise :) ) - many hours later her birthday is tomorrow and I have not completed her gift :( But she understands that life happens and I will post when I can :) As soon as I finish this post I plan to go sit in my favourite chair in front of something mindless on tv and crochet till its done! Then I can express post it tomorrow :)


Although I will take photos - I won't post them until I know that she has received safely :)

I've received some stitchy related stash (ALWAYS FUN) but I will have to post about that tomorrow as my mission for tonight is CROCHET CROCHET CROCHET - LOL

Talk to you soon

hugs C x

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Your mouse is growing! It is fun to receive stitchy mail.

Ashley (The Euphoric Stitcher) said...

Your mouse is coming along nicely! And some stitching is better than no stitching at all!!!

annaelizc said...

I haven't done cross stitch for ages! You've made me want to start one!

Anna

Annaboo2006 SB