Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I've been RAK'd


Yesterday I received a surprise parcel in the mail... I don't know whom it is from but I do suspect that it came from some kind-hearted person on a yahoogroup that I belong to Aussies_Crazy_About_Christmas@yahoogroups.com.au
I had mentioned on the list that I was interested in learning how to quilt... and ask if anyone could point me in the direction of some webpages etc..
So a HUGE thankyou to the lovely lady that sent me this starter pack and I can't wait give it a go... but will probably leave it until after I get back from having my operation...which is scheduled for April 2nd in Carnarvan.

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

Wow, that is so awesome!!! What gorgeous material's too!!! Can not wait until you do give it a go so we can watch it progress!!