Followers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lots of progress....


As you can see I have been making good progress and I can visibly see the results every time I stitch these days - I guess it helps that when I do manage to find a few minutes to stitch I pick up a new colour and work with it till I head for bed.
Lately I have not managed as much stitching time as I would like :(
Yesterday I sorted through all of my cross stitch magazines and tore out the pages of the patterns I realistically thought I would ever stitch and placed them into a folder... and the rest I have placed into a pile and I will send them to a friend that has ask for them (via a message I left on facebook) I think I still have about 6 magazines to go through... not bad considering I had a whole box full - maybe 50 magazines that were just collecting dust really.
Now I can flick through the folder and see at a glance my options for new starts and future projects :) As I have catagorised everything into sections and I am quite proud of my achievement :)
Next I need to tackle to boxes of crochet magazines... Most of which I can see I will toss as unlike cross stitch design - crochet patterns - especially clothing - dates quickly.
On that note - I will wish you all a lovely rest of the weekend and I hope that you are getting lots of stitching done...
Hugs xxx

3 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Nice progress! Sounds like you have it organized very nicely!

CJ said...

Great progress. I know what you mean about finding time to stitch -- for me those moments are becoming very rare.

CJ

CindyMae said...

Great progress!! Finding time to stitch lately has been a bit hard for me as well!!