Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

NA-NAAAAAA!!

This afternoon I sat down and sewed bananas together after finally remebering to buy a darning needle when I went to the shops.





Here is the photos of the completed doll (minus said Jacket)


This one is of my dirty littlest princess (I dragged her inside from playing trucks with her brothers in the pindan pit (Western Australia red soil is called pindan) and her expression when she received it :) PRICELESS... and I am gathering that she loves it since its now being dragged round the house with her... being eaten and every 5 seconds you hear NA-NAAAAAAAAAAA! NA-NAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Her continual natters of na-naa pleasure have made me all warm and fuzzy... don't ya just love kids?

8 comments:

Bronny said...

Do you know what I'm thinking B1?

I think I am B2........

We see a well loved and cherished toy! One which will give great glee for years to come!

Tiffany said...

It's obvious she loves that banana! Good job, Chars!

Daffycat said...

Oh great. Now I have that silly banana song stuck in my head...

Darling banana and it looks like he is well loved!

Leonie said...

Don't you love it when you have an appreciative recipient? Well done!

Carolyn said...

How cute is that? You did a great job with the bannana. I love it when it is the little things that we do that make them so happy!

CindyMae said...

Oh the little princess looks so happy!!! That is such an adorable picture!! And I think that he turned out great without the jacket!!

Hey come on over to my blog and read my last post, got a surprise for ya!!!!

Liz said...

Samuel absolutely loved Bananas in PJs when he was little and wouldn't go to bed till they'd been on. She looks really happy to get hers.

valerie said...

thanks for the comment on my blog http://dottydotty.wordpress.com/

loving the bananas