Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Teddy Bear House Rules - Progress





As previously mentioned - I have a UFO called the TEDDY BEARS HOUSE RULES - but after moving around the country-side I still had the kit minus the chart... so A kind-hearted fellow blogger Joanne sent me the Teddy Bear House Rules pattern from her stash that I was looking for... so I have been able to work on my UFO :)

Here are some progress pics ...
this first one is the ufo as it stood prior to me working on it ... forgive the wrinkles... it had just taken a bath as it had accumulated 5 years worth of grot :(



This photo shows what I achieved in a few nights stitching... its nice to be working on this again.








9 comments:

Lou's addictions said...

This looks like a cute chart, can you tell me who it is by?

Great progress on it too.

Chars said...

HI Lou...

The Teddies are...

DESIGN WORKS - "HOUSE RULES"
designed by Jan Elliot

This was purchased in kit form in 1999...

Felicity said...

Hi Chars

love the cross stitch, I've got a few started but un-finished projects on the go, one Andy Pandy one for Joshy, the way Im going it wont get finished until he's 16!!

Hope you have fun when you go shopping and find lots of charity vintage goodies!

felicity xx

Liz said...

You're doing really well. I have one sat in a bag behind the settee that I started in 1993!!! It's a sampler so i don't suppose it matters when I finish it!!!! Just as well really :)

Aussie Stitcher said...

Great progress Chars, love the photo of your littlest Princess with her Banana.

Leonie said...

Isn't it a nice feeling to get back to a UFO and enjoy working on it?

Lou's addictions said...

Thanks Chars, I did a quick search for the kit and have found that it is out if print now. I have found others that are very similar or have different animals, thank you for the info.

Deb said...

Hi Chars, It's looking great! I'm jealous I haven't done any x stitching for ages!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Stitchers are the most sharing and thoughtful people out there!