Followers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

TOTALLY USELESS SAL







I've decided to join in the totally useless sal that is found at http://dragonmyneedle.blogspot.com/2009/02/participant-list-totally-useless-sal.html

Can someone tell me how to place links under words?

Anyway - I saw it on another blog - decided to click the link and see what its about and join in the fun.

The above are my beginner photos of my jar and the bits from last nights stitching... lately I have been too busy doing other crafts to have much to put in the jar... I think this is a great idea as normally me being the messy person that I am tend to leave them in neat piles on the couch arm... but then I forget to take them to the bin and they end up on the floor...down the side of the couch... SO this for me is a great idea...

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

Careful there...ORT collecting can become obsessive!

To make a word into a link: click and drag your mouse to highlight the word you want to turn into a link, click the button above the text screen that says 'create link' and type or paste the web address into the box that pops up and choose create link. Your word should now appear as a link being underlined.

Yoyo said...

Welcome to the Totally Useless SAL. We got several new members with the new round of posts so it may take me a bit to get a new welcome post done, but you are definitely in, we are happy to have lots and lots of participants. You have chosen a great jar and we hope to watch it filling up all year. Have fun. I'll be back later to read more of your blog.

CindyMae said...

I have just signed up for this SAL too! I kept seeing all the photos and thought that I just have to join and have my own jar. I have not actually decided what my jar will be yet though!

Kim Hine said...

Hey Chars, sounds interesting what's it all about?????