Followers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

June 7 already?

HI everyone... Sorry I have been once again missing in action.

I have no idea where time is disappearing too... all I know is that I am feeling rather BLUE at the moment - kinda the same shade as cookie monster or grover! Except I don't have their happy persona's.

Lets see whats been occupying my time...? Illness and pain :(

I have spent the last week flat on my back doing NOTHING much at all... how depressing? Last weekend we took the kidlets to the park and I somehow managed to damage L5S1 of my back... which left me hardly being able to walk....let alone look after my family. Hubby had to take carer's leave to look after us all.

The week before I had a really bad dose of the flu... I was so sick and I spent most of that week sleeping. Everyone kept making *OINK* jokes and asking me if I had came out in any *RASHERS* which although funny - isn't really - Since I couldn't possibly have had swine flu...So I have not been having a good run - no wonder I am feeling BLUE?

My next post will be a more cheerful one - I am planning on hosting a little giveaway since I have hit a magic number of followers - 25. So stay tuned :)

8 comments:

Bronny said...

Sorry to see that you've been ill - keep in good cheer and the sun will shine through soon. ((((HUGS))))

Meari said...

Ohhh, so sorry you're not feeling well. I can empathize since I've been sick for the past 2 weeks. Hope you feel better soon!

SANDRA MAIN said...

CHARLENE I HOPE THAT YOUR JOY IN YOUR SECRET SISTER SWAP SPREADS TO YOUR WHOLE DAY, WEEK AND MONTH. PLEASE GET WELL SOON. I THINK YOUR BLOG IS GREAT, YOU DO BEAUTIFUL WORK. YOUR NEEDLEWORK IS BEAUTIFUL. I LIKE THAT SAYING "IF IT CRIES, LOVE IT" HOW TRUE.

Aurora said...

if its not one thing its another. Hope better and pain free days are ahead.

Siobhan said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well! I hope you are feeling up to par soon.

Liz said...

Sorry to hear you've not been well and feeling blue. hope you're in the pink soon!!

Sad quote but it made me laugh :)

Felicity said...

sorry you've been down chars, i hope your back to normal soon, take care sweetie, felicity xx

Felicity said...

hi chars thought id pop back to see if your feeling better yet, hope your ok, if you need someone you can always email me, maybe to get things off your chest, take care, felicity xx