Followers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Xanthe - August 9th

Sadly my little princess is no longer a baby! She turned 2 yesterday August 9th. We are often amazed at how grown up she is.... Her speech is very clear and that of a 3-4 year old and she is definately on par with her twin brothers. I often get asked if I have triplets!!

Cuddles with her new baby :)


Discovering that baby cries, laughs and talks - precious giggles.



Look mummy - princess shoes :) Amazingly she can walk around the house in her high heels (I would have killed myself or broken my ankle by now!)
We love you little princess - please take your sweet time growing up? please?












4 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

What a cutie! - hope she had a wonderful BD!

Liz said...

How cute is she? I hope she had a lovely birthday :)

CindyMae said...

You little princess looks just so precious! They do grow up so fast! Happy late birthday to your little darling! Give her a big kiss for me!

Meari said...

What a cutie! Love the pigtails, lol