Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

With everything thats been happening in my personal life I have not been doing much stitching (or crochet)... stress certainly is a mojo killer :( I also admit that I have *SOMEHOW* became totally addicted to facebook and the silly mindless games there. I think its became addiction solely because of those games - you can sit and procrastinate, time waste and don't really have to put much brainpower into it?


Anyway - here is an update on Seaside Treasures. I have not stitched on this since August sometime but it still looks to have progress from the last picture I posted on here...


Whilst on holidays I also had a new start. This is the sweetheart tree's friendship :) This is my first ever attempt at stitching on evenweave and trust me to pick something that has a lot of over one stitching and yup you guessed it - I started in the middle with the over one stitches. So far I am liking stitching on the evenweave even if my eyes are not appreciating the over one nature of the stitching....





7 comments:

J Rae said...

Seaside Treasures looks great!

Can't wait to see how the Friendship piece comes along.

Kelly said...

Facebook apps are evil, I don't want to know how much time I have wasted on farmville! Your xStitch is looking fantastic, makes me want to start a new one....... The Friendship stitchery looks really sweet, cant wait to see more!

Carolyn NC said...

Great start and nice progress on your Seaside. Hope everything settles down for you soon. :)

Meari said...

Seaside Treasures looks great!

Anne Sans Tete said...

both pieces are looking fabulous!

Marie said...

Hi Chars, can you please email me your address so I can post of the PIF from my blog - jazzo5351 at bigpond dot com

CindyMae said...

Char, I am so sorry that you are so stressed and that you are going through all this!! I pray for you and your family daily! Great progress on your Seaside piece. Your new start looks great. I have recently become addicted to evenweave and linen. Once you get use to it, it is so wonderful to stitch on!