Followers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A new project

Yesterday whilst we were out and about I spotted LINCRAFT inside the shopping centre :)

For those of you that don't reside in Australia LINCRAFT is a SUPERMARKET devoted to Craft · Stationery · Fabrics & Quilting · Haberdashery · Home Furnishing · Knitting & Crochet · Needlecraft · Patterns.

As Andre had ask me the night before to knit him a scarf in his favourite football colours... I had a great excuse to go have a sticky beak!! It was just as I remembered it :) I had a VERY quick browse and obtained the yarn and needles to make said scarf and also picked up some nice big fluffy bath towels that were on special.

LINCRAFT has always been one of my favourite shops and its the type of place that if I want to go window shopping well - I head in there!! They always have lots of free project sheets and eye candy for the crafter!

I will post some photos when I find my camera - Its somewhere in the stuff that is yet to be unpacked... I could use Andre's camera but his flash decided to die somewhere between Exmouth and here... so the photo quality would sux...

4 comments:

CindyMae said...

Sounds like the perfect place to shot to me!!! Can not wait to see some pics of the scarf!!!

Aussie Stitcher said...

I am glad that the move went well for you. We live 3 and 1/2 hours east of Melbourne, so perhaps there is a chance that we could meet in person one day. I hear you regarding the flat-pack furniture, they are so frustrating. Looking forward to seeing future posts from you.

Chris said...

Hi Charlotte,

I loved Mebourne when we were there in February this year.. if I was to move to OZ thats where I'd go!
I think we were near to where you used to live as we drove along The Great Ocean Rd to Adelaide, what lovely places we past on the way. I loved Portland as there was a fantastic quilting shop there.
Delighted you want to join in the Travelling Stitcher sal, you should be able to get the chart from a local needlework shop but I can look up some on line sites and post you details. Its a Little House Needleworks design.
Happy stitching if you have time with 7 children and moving furniture around your new home!
Hugs and Blessings
Chris x

Felicity said...

Hi Chars,
sorry i didnt comment back for a while ive been away, how are you settling into your new house, i hope its all going well and it feels like home! fliss xx