Followers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD!!!

I won a PIF from CJ of Tea and Stitches It sounded like fun, so I signed up. So now it's my turn to Pay It Foward!

This is so easy. No sewing involved, and you get 365 days to send out your PIF's :) The "rules" are as follows:

1. I'll send no less than 5 stitching related items per person within the next 365 days.
2. Items can be DMC, other threads, stitching needles, straight pins, buttons, scissors, ribbons, etc. - a combination of items such as 3 threads, 1 pack of straight pins and 1 pack of stitching needles or just 5 threads.
3. The items must be new and not used. (Send things you'd be happy to receive.)
4. If you win, you must be willing to post this PIF on your blog and do the same for at least 2 people.

If you are interested in Paying It Forward, please comment on this post with your email address so that I can contact you. I will PIF three readers. If there are more than three comments, the names will go into a drawing to determine the lucky ones :)

As you all know I am in the process of moving... so I will announce the PIF winner when my internet connection is re-established - probably around the end of October - or beginning of November (gasp if its that long)

So what you waiting for? Leave a comment and get in the draw :)

1 comment:

Dragonflymom said...

Hi Chars, I would love to be in involved in this...and will do this on my blog soon as well, you have my email address I think. Bluedragonflymom