Followers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Our 4th Wedding Anniversary

This is my favourite photo of us from our wedding November 26th 2005.

This year we celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary... it's amazing what lengths my husband will go to to get to spend the day with me! I really shouldn't joke but am trying to stay light hearted and positive even though the situation sux big time...
On November 25th Andre was called into the CEO's office 10mins before knock off time and told that his contract was being terminated with no real reasons and to not bother to come in the next day? To say that we are in a state of shock is an understatement...its left us with a whole lot of uncertainty. After all we just moved here to Melbourne for this job...
We have made a few minor plans... none of which are set in concrete.
1) Andre contacts the consultant that got him the job in the first place - tick! She has a job local to us that she is putting his name forward for. If he gets that GREAT - we are secure for the next 6months.
2) We move closer to my parents or SE QLD which is where my parents are planning on moving to in 6months time and we both attend University. Andre has been dissattisfied with his career for a long time now... so this might be the perfect opportunity to jump ship??
With Christmas so close and mouths to feed - we need to work this out asap...Please pray that something works out for us?

5 comments:

stitchinfiend said...

So sorry that Andre has lost his job. My prayers are with you that something witll work out.
Hugs

Kelly said...

For starters, Happy Anniversary!! secondly I am so sorry that this has happened to you. My thoughts are with you all xx

Daffycat said...

Happy anniversary!

OMG That was short notice! I hope everything works out for you.

CindyMae said...

Char you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! I am so sorry that you are going through all of this and I pray that God blessed you with an opportunity very soon! I do hope that you had a nice anniversary despite all that is going on!

Carolyn NC said...

Congrats on the anniversary, but I'm sorry your celebration has been marred by the events! Praying for DH to find another job made for him that will work everything out for you'll.