Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Random photos - craft - flowers - life

Hello everyone - I hope you are having a good start to the weekend?? We've decided to give it a week of intensive job hunting before we start panicking.... If Andre (or I) don't have a job by next Saturday.... we will have to consider our options as we can't live without money!

In the meantime I would like to share some photos with you...

This is a photo of a dishcloth that I made the pattern for - just made each row up as it came using some scraps of cotton. I'm thinking I should write the pattern down and maybe sell it on etsy? What do you think?? This is not the first pattern I have designed so maybe this is my Niche?

Here is a coaster that I made "just for us" from my favourite coaster pattern.

A simple dishcloth in a kiddie size (forgive the ends - just realise that I have not woven them in yet) that I will be using as a gift this Christmas with some small toiletries...


Another in an adult size for the same reasons....


Here is my finished baby gift .... I will be mailing this off to baby Amelia this week... Before Andre misplaced his job we were planning to visit today.... oh well... I hope that she gets lots of use out of it...

The kids are enjoying having daddy home to play with :) Daddy has also been enjoying spending some quality time with them. In this photo Eamonn and Xanthe are playing tickles on the trampoline with daddy... They had such fun and couldn't stop giggling!!



Here is a photo of the bunch of roses that Andre picked me for our wedding aniversary from our garden. They were just buds but are now starting to open and smell DIVINE!!!



Not sure what this flower is but the tree is located near the garage - very pretty...


This is a bottlebrush thats located along the fenceline....



I'm also not sure of what this one is called... but its in amoungst the JUNGLE near the fence and the compost heap...












4 comments:

stitchinfiend said...

Love your dishcloths and what lovely flower are in your garden. All the best for next week's job hunt. Hugs

Liz said...

I think you should definitely sell your patterns on Etsy. There will always be people just staring out that need patterns so go for it :)

I hope you and Andre have luck with the job hunting this week.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Sorry to hear about Andre's job, that is terrible news and right before Christmas too, ((((HUGS)))). Would love the chance to catch up with you at some stage, it is wonderful to meet with fellow stitchers.

Kelly said...

I love your dishcloths, I would definitly give selling them a go! Good luck with the job hunt!