Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

TUSAL UPDATE - JANUARY



Here is the inside of my jar - you can see a strand of pink wool that came with the Aurora cabin cross stitch kit to help sort the bundles of floss...

Lots of blue orts from Aurora Cabin.

Some black from where I was gridding Aurora Cabin.

Some white from a dishcloth that I started knitting but then pulled it apart as I dropped a stitch!!




Here is a photo of my new 2010 jar... lets see how much I can fill it in a month :)

If you are interested in joining the TUSAL endevour - please click the button in my sidebar!

1 comment:

Yoyo said...

I can't believe how empty our Totally Useless Containers are looking at the beginning of the year....but I'm really looking forward to watching them fill up again.

Aurora Cabin is really looking good!!