Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hubby's painting...

I bought Andre some art supplies for Christmas.... and last night he presented me with his first completed work of art... 



Its 90cm by 90cm and he has been working on this off and on for around a month.   

What do you think? 

Please leave a comment as he would love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

The colours are a bit off due to lighting issues but this was the best I could get.

I like it :)  So its hanging proudly on our wall.



11 comments:

Cindy in MA said...

I think Andre's painting is very pretty. I have always liked paintings of water & wave etc.

Kelly said...

I really like it!

Kerry said...

OMG!!! That is absolutely amazing! Andre you have some serious talent. Have you considered selling your work on etsy?

Daffycat said...

How beautiful! I love the soothing peace of the sunset with the rolling excitement of the wave. The colors are astounding. Well done!

Shelleen said...

I love the colors in the painting. Good job.

Karan said...

I love how he's captured the movement & colours in one perfect moment - stunning! It also speaks of opposites: Fire & Water, stillness & movement & of endings. Hope he's going to develop this further. :0)

Lisa said...

That's a great painting. Wish I could draw like that!

Maria said...

Love the mix of colours and movement. It would be something I would chose for my walls

Aussie Stitcher said...

I love the painting and would love to have it on one of my walls.

Andre said...

Might paint some miniatures like that - not allowed to sell the big 'un...silly idea?

Terri said...

Looks great I love it.