Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stitchy update

I have been stitching on my Aurora Cabin piece over the last few days.  I am really loving it at the moment and I think my progress picture says it all. 


On a couple of nights hubby has had to literally prise it out of my hands as its been 1am and I have been on a roll and not wanting to stop... oops.  Here is a sneaky shot of me that hubby snapped that shows how engrossed I was in what I was doing....


I always sit at the dining room table when I am stitching... Where do you sit??

7 comments:

Kelly said...

It's looking good!! I sit on the lounge and listen to the T.v, with my hubby on his laptop next to me, not that I have done any in a while!

stitchinfiend said...

I love how Aurora Cabin is looking. I have organised the 3rd bedroom since 2 of the kids are gone. So I have my stitching chair in there.

Carolyn NC said...

Nice stitching!

Chocolate said...

I like your "Aurora Cabin"! Now I'm working at my "Waterfall" and after that I'm going to stitch "Aurora Cabin" :) I usually sit in front of the computer and watch films online when I stitch...

Meari said...

Good for you getting all that stitching done. I usually sit on the end of my sofa while I stitch.

Karan said...

It's really taking shape now. I sit in my armchair in the living room - that way I can "watch" TV as well. :0)

Liz said...

It's coming along great. Nice to see pink after all that blue. I used to sit in the living room but now I have to sit in the daylight as I can't see the holes. Maybe my new glasses will help!!