Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

TUSAL

Its that time of the month again when we get to share our TUSAL jars... My jar is looking good....  it contains LOTS of blue (in various shades) from my Aurora Cabin piece... and bits and pieces from where I have been making presents and discloths....

Here's another look from the top of the jar....


Whilst stitching I tend to shove any rubbish I may have in here... so normally it has chocolate wrappers and yarn wrappers etc... but I fish them out when I get up so that its just my orts... as I only really want to collect orts this year :)

3 comments:

stitchinfiend said...

Your jar is looking lovely and you have a nice collection going.

Daffycat said...

Ooo, I love your jar. The shape is really cool and the threads inside are lovely! Great TU SAL update!

Mrs Twins said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Thats a really lovely photo of you! You look so....hot!!
I sit at the table in the Kitchen to do some crocheting by my lap top chatting to my friends all over the world. I hope you'll stop by tomorrow Chars, I'm showing my first blanket which I have made for my Elderly folk. All squares gratefully received if any of your readers wants to knit or crochet a 6" square.
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
suesfavouritethings.blogspot.com
Have a good VAlentine's Day!
Hugs and Love Suex