Followers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

what I have been up to last week....

Firstly I will start off with this weeks update on my Aurora Cabin Piece.  I managed to stitch on this piece most of Monday afternoon.  I have started filling in the section at the base of the tree.  All Navy of course :)  But I didn't mind it so much as it was easier to just keep stitching with the one colour.



Here are 3 dishcloths that I made for a gift.... not mentioning who for....


Here is a better picture of the multi-coloured dishcloth... lighting today leaves alot to be desired!!


Here is another one I am making for a gift - I crocheted most of this whilst we had the toddlers at the park yesterday afternoon.  I just need to finish off and sew in the ends.


Here is some new stash.  I purchased 6 balls.... 2 x baby pastel multicolour..... 2x white and 2x baby green.



The intention for this new stash is to make some baby clothes and list them on etsy. 

So I started this pattern....


Here is my progress so far - its working up very nicely and is a relatively easy pattern.
 

I share photos when its finished and also share the link to my etsy shop when I actually open it :)

Other things I am working on - I have an order to complete for a crochet daschund.... the lady in question wants to sew him up so I just have to create the pieces with pattern and yarn that she supplied.  I have been waiting patiently for our weather to cool down a bit so I can complete him.  She needs him by March - guess I need to get a wiggle on :)

This week brings my 39th birthday.  I will post later in the week and show you my new birthday stash that I have been recieving in the mail via the Xsers yahoogroup birthday club.

I hope you are all safe, happy and well.  If you stop by please leave a comment and say *HI* as I would love to hear from you.

hugs Chars x

11 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow you really have been busy Chars. I am loving your cross stitch. The colours are just beautiful.
Had a look for a birthday gift for you. Don't think I will be as prompt as you were with mine. Any hints on what you want? :P
Love ya xxxxx

Carolyn NC said...

Love the stitching and knitting - all looks wonderful!

Jenny's Craft Place said...

Hi Chars, I love the baby jacket colours. The only thing I hate with multiple colours is the ends! I'll get back to you tomorrow night. Jenny

stitchinfiend said...

You have been abusy little beaver with your knitting and stitching. I would love to see you finished daschie. Hugs

Carol's Stitching said...

Happy Birthday Char! :) I love your crocheted dish clothes - I have a few and they are my favorite that my MIL made. The xs piece is coming along nicely and I can see where the gridding is helping you out with keeping your place. Looking forward to seeing the progess on this one.

Mylene said...

Those dishcloths looks lovely as well as the colours you picked for the baby clothes.

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful one.

Daffycat said...

Have the happiest birthday ever, Chars! Many happy returns!

Shelleen said...

Have a Happy Birthday. Aurora Cabin is moving right along.

Karan said...

Belated Happy Birthday - hope you had a lovely day. :0)
Nice knitting stash & great crochet finishes. Aurora is coming along really well. :0)

Terri said...

Your stitching is great. And the washcloths are fantastic :) Happy Late Birthday

Meari said...

What a busy girl you've been! Everything looks really nice.