Followers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Quick Thanks

Hello everyone...

A very QUICK thankyou to everyone for the comments, support and advice from my last post.

After listening to you all I decided to tackle that back and not let it get me down... so I cut straight across the ruined bit - unravelled a few rows - picked all of the stitches back up and onto the needles.... and have since knitted the entire ruined piece again and have cast off...

I am now working on the front again - about to insert the pocket...

I figured that if I get to the sleeves and it doesn't look like I will have enough yarn I will just use a different colour and no one will be none the wiser that it wasn't meant to be like that?  Other than blogland of course :)

Today I did try to source a ball of the pink elsewhere but it is all gone.   Unfortunately I don't have a label so I can't share what I am looking for :(

Anyway - thanks again for the advice and motivation to save my daughters cardigan.

Hugs xxxx

3 comments:

Maria said...

Well done!!!! It's hard to pick up a project when something has gone wrong. Can't wait to see the finished object

Karan said...

Good for you. :0)

Aussie Stitcher said...

I am glad that you are going to continue with the cardigan. A friend of mine had a little cross stitch kit and her daughter cut all of the threads to about an inch in length making them all useless to use.