Followers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stitchy update - Aurora Cabin...


Not alot of progress since I last updated here - please ignore the date stamp - one of the kids has been mucking around with the camera.

Photo taken 18th April 2010

I have not been in a *craft* mood of late... spending far too much time procrastinating about *stuff* and wasting time on facebook.

I need to get a wiggle on and finish knitting the cardigan for Xanthe since its starting to get cold here.....but I am *stuck* with the directions.   I am thinking I may try to fudge it and if my interpretation doesn't work then I might ask you guys??


3 comments:

Jenny's Craft Place said...

Just remember, Chars.....if it's not quite to pattern, you can call it an original....lol..!! Happy crafting, Jenny

Karan said...

AC is looking good. Hopoe you manage to figure out the pattern. :0)

Kelly said...

Oh I know all about procrastinating on facebook, I think Im going to have to go unplugged for a week or two soon to catch up on the housework lol, Good Luck with the cardi, knitting is one thing that I just cannot get the hang of!