Followers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Craft Fair

On Saturday afternoon Andre and I went for a BIMBLE (this is a word my father in law uses for window-shop/look through the shops) through a Craft Fair that was being held in the civic centre.


It was never my intention to purchase anything - rather my plan was that I wanted to see what types of things that people were making and what was selling with the view to perhaps making some of this to sell on etsy or to give as gifts for Christmas. 


But then I spotted this....




 And much to the littlest princess'es disgust - No it was not a bed for baby...
 Even though baby fitted really really nicely...
 It was just what mummy had been looking for to hold her current craft project ... something that was easily transportable...inside to out... and that looked neat whilst containing the necessary clutter that craft creates.




8 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oooo, great buy! I love it!

Florrie said...

That's gorgeous, with the hearts cut out it almost reminds me of a scandinavian design, very useful, and as you say, easy to cart around. I Like!
florrie x

Anonymous said...

OOH! A purr-fect carryabout! :) Novel, old-world style, and brilliant for storing everything each craft would require to have on the go! :)

Carolyn NC said...

Those baskets will get you every time - how pretty!

Karan said...

What a lovely, decorative solution. :0)

Kim said...

Great find! As you say pretty and good at hiding the messy crafty bits & pieces.

Becks said...

Oh what a lovely find.
And a lovely blog to stumble across too.
x

Maria said...

As soon as I saw it I thought "perfect to hold my yarn and so pretty" I love timber items too