Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Geisha Update No.4

Saturday afternoon was a beautiful "crisp" afternoon and as DH and I wanted to spend it outside in our BBQ area, we pulled the table into the sunshine.   It was glorious to be sitting outside, enjoying the garden and each others company.  I was cross stitching on my Geisha piece....  and you will notice some progress from my last update picture...

Today we had another afternoon of lazing around out under our undercover BBQ area.  It was not as cold today so we enjoyed the shade.  Once again I pulled out my cross stitch and have made lots of progress from the above photo.

1 comment:

Karan said...

You are making really good progress with this. It's long past time to be able to sit out here in the UK - just getting into the first frosts of the autumn. Brrrr! :0)