- Get my physical health under control. Inclusive to lose weight to take some of the pressure off my body...which at this stage is protesting loudly!!!
- Be a better home-maker. Inclusive of housework, home decorating, mother etc
- Do crafts everyday and not feel guilty about it.
- Focus on the important things in my life and not dwell on the past, or what could have been?
- Do some form of "mental stimulation" each day to keep my brain active. Even if this is something as simple as doing the puzzles in the weekly magazines THAT'S LIFE and TAKE 5 which have puzzles for prizes....
- Do some soul searching and find the true person within? Look at my faults and weakness's and accept them.
- Start the "Aurora Cabin" cross-stitch kit that I received as a present from my family for mothers day 2009. I know that I will achieve this first goal as I have joined a weekly SAL here and Aurora Cabin is my nominated piece to stitch on each week. I hope to do at least 100 stitches on this each week... Last night after gridding I roughly calculated that there is over 46800 stitches in this piece. (this was calculated on the whole 10x10 squares in the piece but not counting the squares that had only a few stitches - does that make sense?)
- Work on my other UFO's or WIP's not sure what to call them... Started I have "Friendship" , "Seaside Treasures", "Teddy Bear House Rules" and "House Mouse Sew busy"
I did have a new start of Geisha Promise
- Crochet some things for the house. Many years ago I was in conversation with a penpal whom I had never met and she made this comment " I can't wait to come visit you and see all the wonderful things that you have made" Sadly when I look around my house I see little evidence of my crochet. I have either always sold it or given it away. Right this second I can see a coaster... NO not a set - just one lonely coaster!! Sad :(
I guess I didn't do too badly?