Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post of 2010

As I sit here on the final countdown to 2011 I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very safe start to the New Year... May 2011 be a year of good health, happiness, love and good fortune for you and may you achieve your dreams come true.

Who knows what the New Year truly has in store... but at this stage we know that :

2011 is a year in which our twin sons will start BIG SCHOOL.  I have mixed feelings about January 24 as it is the day when my lil men will take that further step towards independence.  Twin 1 is happy and excited about his new journey but Twin 2 is rather anxious about this new adventure.  We live directly across the road from the school and I can see the "prep" playground and I am worried that they may just decide to climb the fence and come home...  ? The littlest princess will be devastated that her big brothers will be at school and she has to stay home even if this means she will get 3 days of one on one with me.  We have secured her a childcare place for Thursdays and Fridays. 

In February I  will celebrate my 40th birthday.  We are heading to the Whitsundays for a whole week... child free to celebrate and selfishly I look forward to this *us* time :)  My father in law and his girlfriend  kindly volunteered to come visit, live in our house and look after our children for the week.

Lets hope that the weather co-operates?


Upon my return from the Whitsundays... I will be starting my new University degree... Environmental Health at Central Queensland University.  Mostly its done externally but I will have to attend the odd residential school in Rockhampton for some subjects.

Who knows what the rest of the year has in store for us... ???

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :)

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Char :)

Liz said...

Wishing you a very happy and peaceful New Year x