Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BIRTHDAY GIFT CRAFTING

What do you do when you look at the calender and realise that 3 important birthdays are on the immediate horizion?  You get yourself motivated despite the humidity and hot weather and concentrate on getting some gifts done :)  I think I have been successful :)  These will be divided between 2 of the birthdays.  I will be getting it all in the mail tomorrow even though the birthdays have passed - they understand that I am a tad late.  That gives me 24 hours to complete the next gift so I mail 3 presents tomorrow :) 

A  scarf for my best friend Brooke....using this pattern





 I love the way this pattern worked out and how the colours blended.


 A "sunflower"cloth for my best friend Brooke.

 A "rose"cloth for my mother in law


A dishcloth for my mother in law

Some coasters for my mother in law


Another dishcloth for my mother in law
 I love the way this pattern works up :)

 These coasters are for the gift box - they won't be used as a part of the next gift as I have already gifted my mum a set of coasters.


Now I really have to get back to work on my mums gift :)

4 comments:

Florrie said...

Wow you've been busy, there must have been smoke coming from your needles...............lovely gifts, lucky best friend and mother in law.
florrie x

Prairie Rose said...

So many pretties!
Everyone will be so lucky on their birthday.
I think my favorite is the dishcloth for your MIL, all those pretty shades of pink!
I am really into working with pink lately:)

Crochet with Raymond said...

so much crochet goodness in one post! you hve been busy! Your friends will be delighted with their gifts for sure!
XXXXX

Anonymous said...

do you have patterns for your readers to use?