Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Holiday Mode

Wooo Hoo... we have finally made it for our long awaited holidays.  We are staying in Airlie Beach in North Queensland Australia.  We are spending a week here (children free) to celebrate my 40th Birthday which is Friday 25th :)

I will just share the view from where I am sitting on the balcony of our holiday accomadation - I think it is simply stunning.


Airlie Beach itself is simply stunning...  (full stop) and I think I have added another destination to the we could retire easily here list.

You can not swim at the beaches here due to the stingers in the water - but they have created a man made lagoon.



Our plans for today are to go for a swim here.

So with that thought in mind I am heading to go get ready - wish you were here :)

5 comments:

Florrie said...

You lucky honey........Happy Birthday, enjoy your holiday.
florrie x

Prairie Rose said...

Wish I was there too!
Happy Birthday and have a super great Vacation:)

Carolyn NC said...

Beautiful - enjoy your vacation!

Kerry said...

Looks like you're in for a wonderful vacation! I hope you have a very, very happy birthday sweetie!!!

Karan said...

A very Belated happy Birthday - what a fantastic way to celebrate! Lovely gifts you've made too. Enjoyed my catch up visit. :0)