Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Bored...tired..lonely..lost?

Hi-ya everyone...   This post is going to be a bit of a whinge :(  So I really understand if you choose not to read this.  :)

I wonder if blogger will let me post tonight?  It *ate* the post that I have been trying to upload for the past few days... sigh.

Anyway - a new post and I will redo the other post sooner or later - just hoping it will magically reappear?

At the moment the above 4 words describe how I am feeling.

BORED

TIRED

LONELY

LOST

Its been a very busy week - I have had training for my new work position and so far I am LOVING IT.  Today was my first full shift and I guess thats where the tired comes into it.. though it is not physically hard or challenging work like my other job was.  I used to come home from my night job physically exhausted - covered in bruises and aching from head to toe for days after a shift - am I missing it - NO - am I missing my work mates - YES.  Guess I will have to see if I can meet up with them sometime socially. 

Normally on a Friday night - I would be at the above mentioned job... so I am not used to being here on Friday nights.

Tonight Andre has a work function in Rockhampton - a 180km drive away.  I'm worried about him driving home :(  Lots ot roos on the roads so I hope they do not leave it too late.

I just can't seem to be able to find something to take my mind off the fact that I am here alone with the kids.  I'm not scared as the town in which we live is a *safe* town... one of those rare towns where people do not lock the doors or cars... (but we still do out of force of habit)... I guess the correct word to describe how I am feeling would be restless?  Unable to concentrate or find something to occupy myself ...

Its not like I don't have a thousand things I could be doing... my crochet projects... my cross stitch... a letter to a friend perhaps?  I still need to delete 50 odd words out of my assignment before I can lodge it... and the list goes on and on...

I might go flick through the tv options again in case something captures my interest.... ?

6 comments:

lily said...

It's horrible when you loose your momentum, it's happened to me many times, and when it does I find it's easier to just go with the flow.........I leave the crafting alone for a while and put on a dvd, maybe a comedy like Roseanne, or shock horror, The Waltons............sometimes when you're down in the doldrums it helps to immerse yourself in someone else's life.........even if it is make believe.

Hope you're feeling more positive soon and blogger doesn't eat up any more of your posts.

lily x

Felicity said...

Big hugs xoxo

Mirs Life said...

A BIG HUG for you! I have tagged you, please go and visit my blog! You don't have to participate though, it's really up to you!

Hugs Mir

Karan said...

Those restless kind of days are a real downer... just go with the flow & things will soon pick up again. :0)

potterjotter said...

Aaagh! I feel the same at the moment - in an absolute void! I hate it! Glad its not just me though! That's enough exclamation marks for one comment!

Toyin O. said...

I hope things pick up soon:)