Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

GOOD NEWS!!

Just a VERY quick message :)  The job I applied for yesterday is MINE all MINE :)  I applied in person yesterday and had an informal interview there and then which I was not mentally ready for - nor dressed for ( I was wearing Jeans, Ugg Boots and a skivvy) but this morning I missed a phone call and when I returned the call I got the good news - the job is MINE :)

It is at the Service Station next door...(so I have an extremely LONG commute to work - LOL) its 3 days one week - Friday, Saturday, Sunday and 2 days the Next week Sunday, Monday. 5.75hour shifts and shifts are 5am till 10am.... 10am till 3pm and 3pm till 8 pm. Its not physical work - SO I will not be tired, sore and cranky and although I will be away from the kids and Andre on weekends... its not a LONG shift. And the hours are permanent but pay rate is casual!!

5 comments:

Granny said...

In this economy any job is a plus. Think positive, even with the casual pay rate you don't have to use most of your paycheck to fill the gas tank for you commute. Congratulations on the new job.

lily said...

Fantastic news Chars, congratulations......sometimes the best things happen when you don't seem to try too hard.

lily x

Sheliah said...

This is wonderful news! Congratulations to you!

Karan said...

Congratulations on the new job & the weight loss. Glad the move went well too. Love the colours on your new afghan. :0)

Becks said...

Great news.

xx