Followers

Monday, May 16, 2011

week 3

Jumped on the scales this morning to discover I had lost - left me feeling totally surprised?  As I had a pretty bad week food wise and blew the diet on at least 3 occassions.  Am wondering if the scales were mucking up last week?  Who knows!  I will accept the loss...  :) and my clothes are still fitting better :) Sitting here wearing jeans I could not get done up a week or so ago :) YAY

Current weight is 109.4kg - total loss 3kg.

Sorry not much updating on the craft side - I have the last assignment for my current University subject due soon and I am literally pulling my hair out! 

Have also applied for another job - it will be a guaranteed 25hour fortnight - no nights.  So I am hopeful I get that :) ?  Working nights has really been affecting  my family time and my studying... leaving me tired and cranky and I am left wondering if it is worth it!!  ??

1 comment:

lily said...

Well done on the weight loss and good luck, hope you land that new job, I'd hate working nights too.

lily x