Followers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Home Made Pizza Pockets

I received an email from PRAIRIE ROSE whom sent me some links to some yummy recipes :)  One of which was the recipe for Homemade Hot Pockets.

As they looked like something that we would LOVE I decided to make them with pizza sauce and meat/cheese and mushrooms.  So they in fact turned into Pizza Pockets.





 Here are some of the finished products - not as brown as I would have liked but my oven burns the bottoms of everything so I rescued them.

Kids didn't mind and they were all gone in a flash :)  Very yummy.

4 comments:

Prairie Rose said...

Mmm, they look so yummy!
I am so glad you were able to use the recipe and that the kids love them!
Have a great day!

Prairie Rose said...

P.S.
Your heart shaped measuring cups are just precious!!

Susan said...

They do look yummy!

Lap Dog Knits said...

love the measuring cups...the food looks soooo good.
I can't figure out why people want to eat at restaurants when there is such great food to eat at home!!