Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

It's New Years eve 2011 and it's a time to reflect on the year that has almost ended and think about the coming year and contemplate what things we would like to change and what we would like to happen.

I have been doing quite a lot Of thinking these past few days and have decided on a few things that I need to do for me in 2012. Things that will hopefully make me a better person and learn to appreciate what we have.

We know that 2012 is definitely going to be a year of changes for us. Andre was told 3 days prior to Christmas that they would not be renewing his contract. So that means a move is definately on the horizon for us, to where - that is the question but I am sure that we will figure it out? One of my resolutions is to just be grateful that he has a job until May 29th.

I really need to stop worrying about it so much it's doing my head in !!!

Next I have decided that I really need to blog more. To come chat about my thoughts and feelings, and also share my craft projects. I have just discovered that I can blog from my iPod ( and this post is a trial post from posting from my iPod )it's a tad painful but it can be done and therefore makes blogging more accessible.

Next I need to overcome this feeling I constantly have that I never get a chance to relax or do my crafts and the only way to overcome this is literally to make time.

Here are a few things that I hope to achieve in 2012.

1. Finish Seaside Treasures ... Which is currently at around 50% completion.

2. Finish the baby blanket for my sisters baby girl whom is due within the next 6 weeks. So this is a bit of a priority and I will share a photo soon promise.

3. Finish the blanket I started at the beginning of last winter for Micayla.

4. Finish the blanket I started for our bed.

5. Find the mistake in Aurora Cabin and keep working on it.

6. Start whatever takes my fancy and makes me happy.

Lastly I have decided that I really need to do something about my weight. Hmmm I know you all have heard this before and this time I am determined to put the effort needed in. I have joined Michelle Bridges 12week body challenge. 12 weeks of intensive diet and exercise. I am looking forward to the mindset lessons so that I can learn to think about food correctly. After all I choose what to put in my mouth. If anyone is interested in finding out more about the program you can read about it at www.12wbt.com I will most probably start a separate blog so that I can record my journey and not bore you all the process but I will post the link here just in case you want to come cheer me on.

Anyway... That's for reading thus far and I hope that you all have a safe start to 2012 and that in 2012 your dreams come true.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Hi Chars .. Happy new year to you and your family. I hope all your dreams and wishes come true. xoxox

Susan said...

Good luck with your goals, and I hope your husband is able to find a new position in the next few months! {{{hugs}}}