Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone


Just thought I would pop in and say *Merry Christmas* to all of my friends in blog-land.  As I am unsure if I will get a chance to come say it again before the *big* day as I am working every day between now and then and even on the big day!  Certainly has been a busy time of year!

I am all finished with my present shopping and am going food shopping later tonight.  I won't be going overboard as its just us.

How are you all? Organised or still rushing around madly?

Andre just popped home at lunch time today and presented me with the above flowers (complete with a bottle of my favourite alcohol - Tia Maria) - I am a lucky lady.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Merry Christmas Chars.

Sheliahky said...

Chars, Merry Christmas to you and your family!

lily said...

Hope you had a lovely christmas Chars.........gorgeous flowers from your hubby. xx