Followers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Have you missed me?


Hello :) Thank you to those whom have contacted me concerned at my lack of posting.  I had a bit of an unplanned hiatus and am now finally feeling up to posting.  

The doldrums are a really hard place to pick yourself up out of sometimes... the longer that I left posting - the harder it was to come and post, and I even contemplated starting a new blog!!

No news yet as to what the future holds for our family.  Hopeful that sooner or later I will have some news to share :)

Meanwhile... Here is the baby round ripple that I made for my sister's new baby.  I finished it about a week before she went into labour - phew :) 

 January 31st saw my sister have her baby and we welcomed my new neice Grace Ivy into the world.  Isn't she just so cute??
Such a tiny little baby doll... so precious... a pity that they have to grow up huh?

7 comments:

Aunty Mum said...

They're both beautiful!

Carolyn NC said...

Good to see you post - blanket and baby are so pretty!

Suzanne Warren said...

Gorgeous blanket for a beautiful baby girl.

Mum said...

What a beautiful picture of a beautiful baby on a beautiful blanket.
Love from Mum
xx

Mum said...

PS from Mum. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I've edited the post. My apologies to your husband.
xx

Sheliahky said...

Delighted to see you are back!

Felicity said...

Great rug for the baby, Char. We love to hear about the ordinary as well as spectacular.

Keep blogging. I'm not doing anything fabulous with my life atm, either, so am blogging about puppies, for goodness sake!