Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

CROCHET ALONG 2013



This is the first square for the Crochet Sampler 2013 via the Afghans & blankets group over at Ravelry.

It is my variation of the pretty petals 12" Square by Melinda Miller.

If you click on any of the links it will take you to the appropriate pages on Ravelry.  If you are there why not add me as a friend?  My username is caramellosdream.

I decided to join this CAL (crochet along) after seeing it on Mandy's blog.

I am going to try to keep up with the CAL and each fortnight when the new square is posted I am hoping to make at least 3 of the squares - one in Greens for Liam....one in Blues for Eamonn.... and one in Pinks for Xanthe.

Stay tuned for the next square :)

2 comments:

Becks said...

The coloured squares idea is great, lovely way to create a family blanket. Might take a look at the CAL, although my crochet skills are a little basic still

xx

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely idea and crocheting!