Followers

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Confused

Can someone please enlighten me....

I have heard rumours that google reader is being discontinued - I never received notification of this but then again I don't use it either - so for me - no loss.

I do however use the blogs that I have *followed* to generate my bloglist and this is how I read your blogs - Once a day or every couple of days I skim this list and then click and read at the actual blog.

Can someone let me know if this is going to be discontinued also and if I should *save* all of my blogs that I am following somehow? as I would hate to lose anyone....??

EDITED TO ADD:
I have joined Bloglovin...  It automatically transferred all of the blogs that I follow so at least I will not *lose* anyone.  Please follow me on Bloglovin? click the link on the sidebar.

3 comments:

Lynn Bourke said...

I would think your blog list will be ok, as this is Blogger rather than Google Reader. I use Bloglovin, as I can see all the blogs I follow, rather than just the few that are displayed on my blog.

Fran said...

I don't know the answer, but I will be watching your comments with interest as I am in the same boat x

Sue said...

No you should be fine. I joined bloglovin in case there was any on google reader too but most of mine are read from ravelry or blogger.