Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Crochet

Happy Easter to those that celebrate - to those that don't enjoy the chocolate and the holidays.

We have had a relaxing few days at home.

I've been catching up on blogs and this morning I decided that I should try to crochet whilst I read (new concept for me but I know some of you do this already!)

Here are some snaps of what I am working on...



Yes it is the same WIP that I was working on here ....  I have not really made much progress have I?  I still have not finished it.... originally it was started for my MIL's birthday in Feb 2012... then I was going to give it to her for Christmas... ummm I definitely wanted to give it to her for her birthday this year... which has been and gone - I sent her a card and said that the present was a work in progress....  she's coming to visit this week so perhaps I should surprise her by actually having it finished??  Stay tuned for a ta dah!! :)

No comments: