Followers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Lazy Saturday afternoon

This is my view as I sit on our deck on this beautiful sunshiny Saturday afternoon. 

I can't believe I have not blogged since August! Wow - is all I can say.  I have not picked up my stitching in all of that time either :( 

I just placed a few stitches into my aurora cabin piece and it felt good - here is a snapshot of the section I am working on.

 So what have I been up to for these past few months?  I started working 6 days a fortnight ... Add to that my studies and family life and I've felt like all do is chase my tail.  :( I'm not entirely sure how other working mums cope but I have really struggled both emotionally and physically :( 

I'll continue this post ASAP as we just got a friend pop in


2 comments:

angela said...

Welcome back! don't be too hard on yourself. We can only do what we can do. Hope to see you back soon.

Connie said...

Hello Charlene :)

What a wonderful view you have from your deck !! How are you doing these days ?? I see that you started working part time these days as well ?? Busy times I guess ?? I haven't been blogging since september either …I was wondering how you had been doing lately and I sort of hoped we could pick up our correspondence again soon, it has been quite a while since I last heard from you :)

Anyway, take great care and enjoy the holiday season !!

hugs,
Connie