Followers

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I will return - not sure if that is a threat or promise?

I know you have all heard it all before but sorry for being such a bad blogger - life as they sometimes say has a habit of getting in our way when we are busy making other plans.

I am exhausted - I think I could sleep for a month and still be tired - I have no energy and my family/home life and health are beginning to suffer.   

In the lead up to Easter work was CRAZY!!  I ended up working 29 hours and I reckon that is contributing to how I am feeling - The toll on my body is beginning to become really noticeable - In Feb I put a hairline fracture in my arm at work and although it has healed I am now struggling to lift anything above 8kg?  Which has left me evaluating life and where I am at! 

Today I went and saw the GP and she wants to run a few scans and tests - after all there has to be a reason why I am so tired? So in the meantime I look longingly at my craft and curl up on the sofa and watch tv with one eye open shhh!!!

This week we went away for a couple if days " just to getaway" and give me a break from work - it was lovely so I will leave you with a couple of photos that I managed to remember to take from my phone - until next time Chars x

 Afternoon tea - passion fruit cheesecake 

The lively view from where we sat and enjoyed the coffee, cake and sunshine.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Welcome back to blogland Chars. Sorry to hear about your health problem - hope you can get it sorted out soon.
Look forward to hearing from you again soon. xox

sheliah said...

Glad to see you're back! Here's hoping for health issue answers.