Followers

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Musings

I've been pondering my blog - I really do want to post more but if I don't do any craft I really have nothing to post? 

I would like to talk more about everyday life...

I also am not sure I want to share our everyday lives on a public format that the ex is able to access and read knowing full well that my blog exists if that makes sense.? 

I also don't want to lose touch with my blogging friends and followers - dilemma much?

Anyone have any words of wisdom? 


5 comments:

Kerry said...

No words of wisdom but if I were to be selfish I'd tell you to keep blogging everything and anything you want. I miss hearing from you! :-)

Dorothy said...

Chars, I don't blog as often as I'd like to, but I use my blog as a pathway to blogs I like to follow (including yours). The blog list is on the right hand side of the page. You could do as I do and never post if you don't want to - although its lovely to hear from you from time to time. Perhaps you could write about stuff like recipes, etc. etc. Hope you find the solution that works for you. xox

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You could do some recaps of older finishes and projects?

I've been doing the Alphabet Club each month where we post things beginning with a certain letter. We're up to G at the moment. It's a great way to revisit older works.

It is possible to make your blog invite only but that does cut back on new followers.

Sheliah Kline said...

I have missed you and your blog, l hope you keep it, I agree that a invite only blog might be great for you,

Sharon GARDNER said...

Seems like many people are abandoning their blogs or deleting them lately. Just post on what you like when you like about things that won't causes problems with your "ex." I miss so many bloggers who have disappeared or made their blogs private.